- jeśli w jakimkolwiek produkcie znajduje się CBD, to jest on kwalifikowany jako „nowa żywność” („novel food”) który wymaga specjalnych zezwoleń,
- jeśli produkt jest produkowany z kwiatów konopnych lub nimi jest, to Policja stwierdza, że kwiaty nie są wyłączone z ustawiy o przeciwdziałaniu narkomanii więc taki produkt jest nielegalny,
- jeśli produkt jest suplementem diety lub jego przeznaczeniem jest spożycie, zostają pobrane próbki do badań z podejrzeniem czy nie są to „substancje zastępcze” czy dopalacze lub czy występuje w nim kannabinoid THC, reszta produktów zostaje zalakowana do czasu wyjaśnienia sprawy.
For many days in the whole country, we have noticed increased activity of administrative bodies. They enter cannabis shops and take all products found there, regardless of their use or purpose. As a result, it leads to ruining the sellers and exposes customers who cannabis help to lose health and life.
The administrative procedures used by law enforcement bodies are arranged in the following patterns:
- if CBD is found in any product, it is classified as „novel food” which requires special permit
- if the product is made of hemp flowers, the police state that, the flowers are not excluded from the anti-addiction drug low, so this product is illegal,
- if the product is a dietary supplement or its intended use for consumption, samples are taken for testing with suspicion whether they are not „substitutes” or afterburners or whether there is THC cannabinoid, the rest of the products are sealed until the matter is clarified.
All the above-mentioned elements allow the authorities to stop the products and keep them indefinitely. From the situations described by the owners of the stores, the intention of the authorities is to destroy the products or keep them until they expire.
The result of such actions may also be the pushing of hemp products in the so-called „gray zone” which will cause that the mechanism of their purchase will resemble the purchase of illegal substances. Medicinal products will have to be sold as a collector’s product that is not edible. Such sales methods will unambiguously be associated with commonly known on the Polish market afterburners – chemical substances with deadly effects on the human body.
Our journalistic investigation showed one more irregularity. All local customs units have an unofficial regulation (not supported by any law) not to allow any cannabis products into the country! We know from our information that there is a „secret document issued by GiS” which prohibits the closure of any hemp products. This causes the procedure to extend indefinitely. Customs office each time extends the deadline for 30 days to cover the package, obstructing the examination of samples or other procedures. In situations where the deadline can not be extended, they refer the case to the police, which deals with the products as evidence in the case. This process can take an infinite amount of time!
To date, the above-mentioned procedures have been applied to over 20 stores in Poland. We also observe a similar trend across Europe.
Who is behind this turn of events? Who wants to clean the Polish market from all hemp products? Our journalists have discovered that everything can become so-called „Big farm”, which found that cannabis really heals and is a serious threat to their chemical substances. „Big Farm” is a serious opponent who has a huge lobby in the government and state institutions and a considerable budget, which he can allocate to co-finance such shares.
Most likely, the reason for such radical actions of law enforcement agencies may be widely understood ignorance related to the topic of cannabis and their medicinal properties. The fear of cannabis, which has been perceived in the category of drugs for years, has made the rulers probably decided to completely purge the market of unknown products.
What can a shop owner who runs a legitimate business do in such situation? This case is currently being analyzed by lawyers, which will hopefully find a solution to this problem.